Image Header

Sunday 30 March 2014

This is me right now, staring at my Sketchup model and orbiting around trying to figure out where to fit in all the required staircases, lifts and toilets. I really ought to be more thankful that I don't have any major issues with my design, but I'm at that point in the semester where want it to end more than anything else.

So far in my customary procrastination process I've managed to purchase 2 dresses, a pair of skorts online and have actually physically gone out to buy a tshirt and a pair of jeans from Uniqlo. I need to get a job as a personal shopper so that I can feel the gratification of a good buy without actually spending any money.

I've also managed to spend some time playing 2048 on my ipad. Not because I haven't solved it, but due to my obsessive personality, i have to do it over and over again just to prove that it wasn't a fluke. Set myself a new target of getting 4096 too because obviously I am a masochist. I know, I know. There's definitely a borderline personality disorder somewhere in there, but whatever floats my boat, amirite.


Well, back to work then.



No comments:

Post a Comment