Image Header

Saturday 22 February 2014

recess week arrives!!

Despite this not being a tiring semester, the recess week always has me FLYING into its arms.
I've recently also embarked on a #100happydays challenge to encourage myself to be grateful for the small things that make me happy and to try to be less angsty overall.

Today being the official start of the midterm break, I decided to take make myself a desktop calendar with some photos that I'd taken in Europe when I was on exchange!



Urgh hate the uneven lighting in my room resulting in these patchy looking photos, but I guess they'll do for now until I find a way to take brighter and clearer pictures with my phone because the DSLR is just too cumbersome for casual use.

Woopwoop! Off to watch Korean shows!



No comments:

Post a Comment