Image Header

Sunday 6 April 2014


If this laptop did not contain all of my life's photos and work and cost a bomb to purchase and repair, it would probably have suffered my wrath because of all these terrible simulation softwares not simulating anything accurately. And if this table was not bolted to the wall it would probably have been flipped 2358704515 times in the last 24 hours.

So I guess you can tell that this assignment is not going well at all. Firstly because I have painstakingly enter the copious amount of data into EnergyPlus only to have it tell me that my fully glass building is more efficient that the one made out of concrete. And secondly because I have to calculate how much structure my building uses which is basically an engineer's job amirite.


I feel like only gifs can accurately capture my frustration.

No comments:

Post a Comment