Image Header

Thursday 10 April 2014

Pretty sure I'm not going to be able to stick to my schedule today because this sectional perspective is just taking way  too long and my tiny brain is unable to cope with it. Currently hating on myself SO hard for even thinking about doing this sectional perspective detail from roof to foundation and oh my goodness this drawing looks like it was drawn by a child right now THIS IS A HOT MESS.


And now it is raining!!! Can you say finally. I've had quite enough of the constipated weather these days and I'm glad the sky is choosing a day when I'm quarantined at home to release its torrents. Petrichor is quite possibly my favourite smell. (Though fried garlic is pretty damn high on that list as well)

Hehe I'm disgusting I don't care

No comments:

Post a Comment